Tag I'm it...
I was tagged first by my sister-in-law, Stacey, but I wanted time to think about my quirks, it was during that "thinking time" I was tagged again by my other sister-in-law, Kim, so I guess its time to get my quirks out!
kimandtrent.blogspot.com
therippys.blogspot.com
The Rules:
•Link the person(s) who tagged you.
•Mention the rules on your blog.
•Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
•Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
•Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Here we go....
quirk#1:
I love accents! You know phonetic habits of the speaker's native language carried over to his or her use of another language. I've been know to break out into different accents myself. Its really fun. It freaks my kids out though. They tell me "Quit talking like Harry Potter!" That's my favorite. Although I'm trying to broaden my accent portfolio. I used to work at the Appaloosa Horse Club and we'd get a lot of calls from people on the East coast. I loved to pick up the phone, cause most likely there was an accent on the other end.
quirk #2:
I have two black hairs that grow on my forearm.
quirk#3:
Sensitive Thumb Nails! Touch them and you might be eating a knuckle sandwich.
quirk#4:
Bursts of energy usually expressed when I'm trying to get from point A to point B. For example when I'm in the process of getting to point B something in my head says "Run!" I'll just sprint in the house or to the other end of the house or to the car. This came in handy when I lived at pebble cove and my car was so far away from the house. I know, somethings you just can't explain.
quirk#5:
I have a weird sneeze! Instead of one big one, I can get between two and the most I've ever done is fifteen! (That's only during allergy season though) I know, I'm amazing. My family counts when ever I start sneezing just to see how many I can get. I have stopped counting a long time ago. Try driving when a sneeze come on. YIKES!
quirk #6:
I'm Jumpy. I'm convinced all those horror books I read as a teenager, has made me a jumpy adult. Although my mom is just as jumpy as I am, so I might have inherited it? I'm real easy to scare and I'll scream, a good let it out, Pearce the eardrum scream. I scream at Brad all the time! And his only response to me when I do it is "How long have we been married now?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
The screaming is so true. I have seen Brad make you scream quite a few times. You forgot to mention your sneezing. No one can sneeze for as long as you can. Guess what?! I've decided to do my whole kitchen out of IKEA stuff so I'll be over there at least twice in the next 3 months, probably more.
Post a Comment