Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hot Fudge Sauce

Okay my family here is the much requested Hot Fudge Sauce I served after Owen's baptism.
I got it from allrecipes.com and it's a good one.
Hot Fudge Sauce
1c semisweet chocolate chips
2Tbsp butter or margarine
1 (14oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 Tbsp water
1 tsp vanilla

In heavy sauce pan on med heat, melt chips and butter with sweetened condensed milk and water, cook and stir constantly until thick about 5min. Add vanilla Refridge leftovers.
ENJOY!

4 comments:

The Gang said...

Oh my gosh, thats so funny I was going to call you and ask you what the recipe was. Obviously, it went over well! Great! And thanks for letting us crash at your place. It was fun even though we didn't get to see YOU much. Are you coming up for Thanksgiving? If so see ya soon! L, Kim

4lakedames said...

just f.y.i. that i folded laundry listening to your playlist!! great taste...we should hang out!
H

The Gang said...

THE BIGGEST LOSER! I am into that show right now. I have also started watching Top Chef. I hope the outcome is better than that of Top Design. I wanted Preston! Also, just so you know-the new tradition after our monthly pizza bake-off at my moms house is now sundaes made with Annes hot fudge! :) Love, Kim

Chanin said...

Tonight he made your fudge sauce again for FHE. I am so glad you have it on your blog. I lost the paper you wrote it on for me. Yummy!!