Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hand Sanitizer vs. Blue Ink

I have a little artist, Luke.
He took a pen and drew all over my new couch.
Gasp.
Is this two year old thing ever going to end?
Anyway I scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed. It faded but did not go away. I turned to the Internet and it said to try Hand Sanitizer.
It totally worked! ..the heavens are singing
So now you now someone who tried it and it worked.
I'll now have to keep one for the car, the purse and now the couch.

3 comments:

DJ and Melissa said...

Cool huh? I learned that in science. Rubbing alcohol is what made it work. It basically dissolves the ink. And yes, he will probably grow up one day. But here comes Savannah!

The Gang said...

Funny stuff! Baby wipes work pretty good for quick couch clean ups too. Hopefully its a boy thing and Benana won't join in. If Luke makes any money off his talent one day you will have to send him a bill including a pain and suffering section. I have to remember to get your # from Sean to call about the onions! I don't have it. Oops! :)

The Gang said...

P.S. I thought your blogging hand got broke or something. Glad you're back! He he!