Thursday, July 2, 2009

100th Post! Science Center & Fountain

100th Post!
(I remember when Dawn W. posted about it being her 100th posting and thinking Holly Moley, I'll never get there. And here I am. Doesn't the first picture capture a celebration feeling. Like the fountain is blaring were playing in the water relaxing...all because its the 100th post. I couldn't have planned it better.)

Wednesday with some friends we went to the Science Center and then afterwards ran through the fountain. I think the fountain is one of my favorite things to do. The water is all choreography to music. So sometimes it will shoots up real high and then all of sudden goes real low. At the end of a song it will totally stop and that's when all the little kids run up and touch the silver ball. It gives you just a little warning before it comes back to life...full force. It got me this time, real good and Savanah was in my arms.

Owen and Joshua. Warming up. I love this picture.

Luke is in the center of the picture. He was so funny to watch. He was brave enough this time to go touch the ball when the music stopped. That was a first for him.

Although he never got wet enough to need to dry out...he did anyway.

Lucy really surprised me this time around.
She did run under a few of them. And got wet.


Lucy at the Science Center. She's practicing driving.

Luke really enjoyed the water play zone. Check out his hair. He totally leaned down and stuck his head in the water. Your really not supposed to do that. I had to tell him it was rude for someone to splash another person. To keep in the water in the water zone.
I think he thought he was still two.

Jaeger testing it out.

Savanah loved the water too. This was her first time, old enough to actually enjoy it.
Boy did she have lots of fun. She kept trying to climb in.

2 comments:

4lakedames said...

that fountain is the best!! we will be in town for Zoe's b.tism hope tyo catch you then!!

lanita said...

That is one COOL fountain!