Friday mornings here at my house are pancake mornings.
I look forward to them.
We get to sleep in because of late start. Everyone arose this morning on their own and left me alone while I was busy conquering my morning "get ready" routine. (That's huge) We ate pancakes, with homemade blackberry/blueberry jelly, with a little bit of whipped cream to top and an Ikea children size cup of milk (mine was dark blue).
No grumpy attitudes this morning. Owen responsibly opted out of pancakes and ate his cereal. Jaeger got his backpack ready for his read-a-thon. We even walked the boys to the back of the school.
No one better pinch me I am liking this world.



4 comments:
Yum, I'll come over for pancake Fridays. So, we heard the good news. Hope everything goes smoothly so we can get some pics soon! Oh and we might just have to come over. Make sure you let us know because I really want to come over.
good news????
Way to go Anne! We have pancake Saturdays - gotta love those slow mornings.
Hey - here's a site you might like - lots of saving tips.
http://savvymomsaves.blogspot.com/
Anne, I just checked out a certain link that your husband sent to mine who sent it to me, and let's just say I am FREAKING OUT for you! How so totally exciting. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!
Post a Comment