A couple of week ago we had visitors from the land over the big mountain in the eastern direction. A rarity it is. We frolic knowing blood line family would be in our presence. And more honorably staying in our home. We explored every corner and exhibit at the Pacific Science Center with our visiting relatives (Sean [Brad's older brother], Kim,
Jaselynne &
Jayda) We walked briefly down to view the fountain. And captured this timeless photo with my sweetheart.

Our kids connected with linage family members. Knowing that their blood has the same Redford genetics as their cousins was bonding. Smiles, laughter, and friendship wound webs of lasting memories. Bonding because they are apart of our family, our earthly family. And knowing if we live worthy we can all live together someday with our Heavenly Father...again as a Heavenly Happy Family.

These are the sweet children that hold the Redford name.
(There are others)
Jaselynne shared her talent and love for jump rope with our family. Their feet jumped a many happy youthful jumps and together chanted childhood songs as they jumped. We love our Rapunzel like cousins with their long beautiful flowing dark hair. I tried not to touch their hair every time they walked by me. Realizing this is an abnormal custom to do in our culture. I didn't want them to think I was "the" weird Aunt who always touched their hair and daydreamed of long braids.
Thanks so much for coming. We had such a good time. We enjoyed your company.
We can't wait until we can hang out with you guys again.
3 comments:
Two weeks till the blessing! I love how cute Savannah's hair is. It's getting so long!
Ahhh...cute, cute!! I'm glad you guys had fun with us crazy easterners! We did too! I guess I should post mine now huh. :)
You cut your hair. I love it. And bought a new purse. You are a new woman.
Post a Comment