Busy. This last week was a whirl wind of busy. Baseball has started. Brad volunteered to coach Owen & Jaeger's team this year. That has been a lot of fun watching them all together. PTA just finished up the spring fundraiser. I'm dreaming numbers and getting to know the student body through paperwork. Our fence blew down in a big wind storm this winter. A new one was being put up this last week. I'll have to post a finished product. Looks so good. Four fence lines came down in multiple storms. So when they took the fence down five backyards were exposed.
Lucy loves to make shampoo due's in the bath tub.
I spy a monkey in the tree. Notice sunshine in this last picture. The sun came out to play for three days. It was so therapeutic. We got out all the bikes, scooters & skateboards and headed for the school black top with friends.
I found the coolest book at the library the other day... Things to make with PVC pipe. Lets just say I have a few projects lined up (giggle giggle).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment