Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Women!

We Blessed Savanah last weekend. I gathered all the women from my family to take a timeless photo. We have from left to right, above; Michelle (brad's older sis), Stacey (brad's younger sis), Kim (brad's older sis), Debbie (brad's mom), Kim (my sis in law, who is married to brad's brother), ME (Antoinette), & Briana (my cousin). I Love You Ladies!
The Redford Women! I'm so happy that everyone was able to make it. Melissa we'll get you in June. I know its such a drive, but it's wonderful to have the family come up and visit us, and celebrate Savanah's blessing. Its not very often that all of you come up at once, it was nice to have all the women in my kitchen, prepping for dinner. I have memories of "us" in your kitchens, but not very many in mine. So, it always makes me happy when you can come to my home.

1 comment:

Blake & Melissa said...

What a beautiful group of gals!