Thursday, July 3, 2008

Rumor control...

Yes, the rumor is true...We are moving! In seven days, July 10th to be more specific. Wahoo! We will still be in the same school, same church ward, so not to worry!
This will be our 8th move! In the 81/2 years of marriage this will be our 8th move. WOW!
This is not just an ordinary move for us though, it will be a 4bd home with a two car garage and a yard! Hopefully the next move will be in our own home.

2 comments:

lanita said...

I read this and flipped. Sam said, oh yeah, I guess I forgot to tell you. How could he forget such exciting news?!!!! Congrats Anne. I am SO happy for you guys! Good luck with your 8th move. (Sorry Sam's not around to help with those darn mattresses. I hear balancing them on your head works well enough).

Jenn Allphin said...

that is awesome! the 4bd house will be so much better then an apartment. so exciting! take care!