Friday, July 25, 2008

Whats been going on....

I found this picture in the camera. Someone wanted to document the dinosaur. It made me laugh when I saw it, looks like it was taken on the side of the bathtub, so they must have been really sneaking this picture. This is our toy dinosaur everybody!
What is summer without a good Popsicle to enjoy outside.

A blissful summer day, eating Popsicles, with a friend, with your little brother tagging along.
Jaeger enjoying his summer. Boy, Brad check out where your suit coat is. Yikes!

Dining room, notice all the light, I lived in a cave at the old apartment, so all this sunshine is wonderful. These pictures are for all my family that live too far away to come over and see the new house. And for those of you who do live close by, come over anytime. Having said that though, I have more room now, so I expect more visitors. hehehehe
When I took the pictures I was still unpacking so excuse the mess. This is the kitchen.
A living room is connected right off the kitchen. Boy, I should have straighten up a bit before posting these, oh well.
This is the same living room only looking another direction. The foyer is threw the left and the garage to the right.
And then the hallway to the bedrooms...

We had to live in a boxed up house for a week. The lady said we could move in on Friday then she called back and said she wanted to repair something in the bathroom and asked if we could delay for a week! So we lived out of boxes for a week. That was interesting.
This is our new living room with the dining room in the distance. Notice all the light I get. I haven't taken pictures of the outside yet so I suppose you'll have to wait in suspense. Stay tuned.
Lucy painted her own finger nails. She did pretty good for a 3 1/2 year old. She loves nail Polish. So I have to hid it, she just discovered the spot, so its time to find another hiding spot.

My mom made Savanah's blessing dress. She is very talented at crocheting. Its so fun to watch mom do it, her hands are so dang fast. Thanks MOM! I love you! Do you like how Savanah stuck her foot out right as I was taking the picture. She wanted to put her stamp on the picture.

This is Savanah in her blessing dress. The Sunday of her blessing I didn't take photos of her cause our church starts so early and then during sacrament meeting she had a blow out and it got all over her dress, so I had to take it off her, so here she is in her wonderful, beautiful homemade or I guess you would call that couture dress! Thanks again Mom!

3 comments:

DJ and Melissa said...

Wow, that is so cute. what an awesome gift your mom can give you. Well, since our hubbies are over there every week Stacey and I are thinking we're going to come over for a weekend. I need to go to Ikea anyways, and I thought you might like to join me. We'll let you know for sure but it will probably be soon. Love ya.

Sorensen said...

The house looks great and the blessing dress is sooooo nice!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

WOW. I didn't even know you guys were having another baby. I'm so out of the loop. She is so beautiful. What a beautiful dress.