I think it was so cool to capture this photo of Owen with a rainbow in the background. How many times has he sung "When I am Baptized" in primary over the last 8 years? And for it to happen on his baptism day, just like the song says. Amazing. A little Miracle.


This picture sums it all up, symbolism and all!

Proud Momma and Owen

My little family on Owen's special day.

Here is the large family group photo. I wanted to document who was there. I know a lot more were there in heart and spirit. It was a looong drive for most of them, actually all of them, so thanks so much for making the drive and
supporting a young man on a choice he made. We may never know how important it was to him. Thanks for coming even though it meant sleeping on a hard floor and being in a very crowded home.
We loved every minute of it. I admit I was kind of dazed. I actually forgot a couple of things at the baptism and it started a little late cause of it. But I promise the next one will go more smoothly and I'll remember to bring everything I need to. I am relieved that we have a patient bishop.
6 comments:
It was a fun trip, and the floor wasn't toooo hard.
I love the pictures with the rainbow, so pretty. I also love your green sweater!
That's so cool about the rainbow. I wish I could have been there.
I love the rainbow. How cool is that?! A big CONGRATULATIONS to Owen. Oh, and a Happy Birthday, too. Anne, I can't believe our oldests are turning EIGHT. Where has the time gone. Wasn't it just yesterday they were powdering Abram's room? Seriously. And I love that family picture of you guys. What a great family! Miss you.
I just can't believe that Own is baptized! I remember when he was born. Don't you hate it when adults say that? BUt I do. Congrats on having your first boy baptized! That is really wonderful
Wow! Your kids grew up so fast! I can't believe it. I remember when you and Brad got married. :) Congratulations!
Post a Comment