Well I really don't know what to say about last nights election, except, I feel saddened!
I hope the electoral voters are right about all this CHANGE talk. When I listen to Barack I am amazed at his speaking ability and then at the end I think, Korihor from the Book of Mormon was a good public speaker too! It will be interesting to find out who Barack is. Even the news guy kept saying "We don't know much about Barack and how he votes!"
We are on the road for rocky times, that was given even before the results, but I will find comfort in knowing that this country is special, and God will be looking out for us. Special things are suppose to happen on this American Continent, as told in the scriptures. No matter what happens, I'll put my trust in my God. We know bad times are ahead, that's all over in the scriptures too, so if we listen to our Prophet Thomas S. Monson, and take the proper precautions then all we can do is be ready & trust & have Hope. I do hope that our country will start to fix problems and not just talk about fixing problems.
The election outcome scares me to pieces, so much I blogged about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Wow, I didn't hear or read that once, about people not knowing him. I can't even fathom how people can still say that. He's written two autobiographies, been in the spotlight for two years, shared his family and his values with us, etc. I feel like I know him better then a lot of people I've grown up with. You must have been watching Fox News.
Anne your great, but I must confess I love Obama. Plus Bush didn't really set the bar too high.
I hadn't made the Korihor connection before, but Amen to that. I was disappointed in the election results too and was hoping McCain would pull out an upset. I'm curious to see how the next four years go and how much Obama will really be able to accomplish on his "change" agenda. I guess we just have to hope for the best.
Glad I'm not the only one freaked out about the next four years. I figure he can't steal my 401k, remove the FICA cap, AND raise taxes all at once, right?!! I guess the media was too busy focusing on Joe the Plumber and Sarah Palin to really look into what Obama is all about...ridiculous!! Okay...thanks for letting me vent. The election results are not helping with my post-partum chaos.
You may peek at Brynn anytime!
Hello Anne,
I don't like all the political talk because at some point someone always gets offended but just for the record Me, Sean, Jase and Jayda think you are right even if other members of the family including John and Kaylin don't.:)
cheers to you Anne for saying that, ME TOO!!!
I agree with you on all the political talk. On another note did you hear that prop 8 (against same sex marriage) passed in California and similar propositions passed in other states as well. My family told me that people were rioting around the temples after prop 8 passed. Obama was pretty upset about this so we'll see what happens.
Post a Comment