Tuesday, November 25, 2008

An usual Thanksgiving request

I had an usual request for Thanksgiving Dinner...
On the way to school this morning Jaeger says to me "Mom, can we have Pizza for thanksgiving dinner?" to which Lucy say chimes in "Ya, Pizza!"
I guess in a perfect kids world pizza would be on the menu ALL THE TIME.
But, in my world we have good old turkey. YUM.
Happy Thanksgiving!

PS next time your in WinCo around the holiday bulk candy look for a square green wrapper that looks like a present, it"s a mint. And there dang Good!
* Whats your favorite holiday candy?

3 comments:

RoLo said...

Peppermint Hershey Kisses or Butterfinger Bells. I always have to get them since they are only out for 2 months a year!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

this may not seem like a candy... but more of a treat I guess. Peppermint ice cream and my other favorite is oreos and milk. Mmmmmmmmmm yummy.

Jenn Allphin said...

Happy Thanksgiving!