Okay this has to be my
favorite picture right now.
Owen, Lucy, Savanah, Luke, and Jaeger.

Tonight at dinner part of Owen's prayer went like this
"...please help me to run real fast around the cones in P.E. tomorrow with my new shoes" My kids go through shoes so fast. It seems I am always buying new shoes. I bought Owen a pair of Sketchers, thinking they would be a better brand than
Walmart or Target....nope. You know how the bottom plastic part comes from the bottom up by the toe, it now flaps.
*Does anyone have the secret with keeping kids in shoes? A magic pair out there that will last longer than three months?
Please tell me if you've found a pair that lasts...
3 comments:
Bare feet! Many mother's all over the world have given up on this exact problem. The only solution is bare feet. They don't ware out, they're self healing and, the kicker, it is almost impossible to loose them. =)
No help over here. #6 is on his 3rd pair of shoes since August. Time before last I spent more money thinking the better quality shoe would last longer - nothin doin'. So last time I went back to Payless again. All you have to do is follow him around all day to understand WHY his shoes don't last. Ahh, one of the joys of having boys.
Gorilla Glue mends any shoe!
Post a Comment