Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our Wii almost turned to Whaaahhh!

This post is dedicated to my two year old who still thinks he and everything he touches is invincible.

Yesterday I was by the TV doing something and Luke was right by me. I saw him put something into the Wii where you'd put the disk.
Flash back with to Saturday. Brad and I are the last to play the Wii. I put the remote on the mantel, long story short and a rough combing through the house....Wii remote nowhere to be found. Bytheway, we only have one remote. And at this point it is still missing.
I couldn't believe what I just saw so I looked down at Luke and found him smiling from ear to ear. So right now, as you can imagine, I am panicking and screamed. Not at him, but like, Awhhh something, some toy just went into the Wii!! So I ask him "what did you put in there?" He says something like Diego broom.
Oh Great!What's that? It was something small because I couldn't see it. And I couldn't get the disk out because it was blocking it. I'm freaking out. And thinking we got this in Dec., we just lost the remote and now the Wii is broken FOREVER! (said just like the kid on Sandlot)
I can't get it out and I just leave it for the husband.
The kids come home from school and a short time later Jaeger comes walking in with the Wii remote. Its a little wet. Jaeger says to me "I found it outside in the flower bed"
AWHHHH....(again)
The more I think and quiz Luke on what the object was, I figure out its a lego guy. Not Diego Broom silly me. My two year old interpretation skills are lacking.
Notice the post title was our Wii almost turned to Whaaaahahhhh.
Brad comes home and ends up shaking it around and the peice must have settled to the bottom of the Wii, and I am happy to relay its working! If you've been holding your breath this whole time, you can exhale.
But now I think its tweaked, because Brad bowled his best score right after he turned it on. Tweaked and all I'll take it.

1 comment:

Child of God said...

oh my goodness!! I don't know what Jaeger would do with his life it that were gone ;) I'm glad it works now. did you get the lego out?