Thursday, April 2, 2009

Vampire question?

I just finished the first book in Twilight for the second time. I watched the movie with Brad the other night. I liked the movie, ONly because I read the book.
I came to the conclusion...I had to re-read the book to convince myself it was really good and not just cheesy as the low budget film. That book really lingers in my mind. The book is much better by the way.
Curious, If you were to turn into a vampire what trait or talent would follow you to your Vampire life? That's a serious question to comment on, but I hope you do.

4 comments:

Kimberley said...

I have several thoughts.
1. Deep Love, I hope that the love I have for those around me would be magnified, I think it would be really powerful.
2. Love of music and art. I would want to be able to play the piano beautifully and perfectly and also be an artist and draw and paint.

DJ and Melissa said...

It was a low budget film. Thankfully the next one will have a large budget.

Hmmm, my vampire trait would be cunning power. I would be able to outwit everyone.

kali said...

I just saw the Twilight movie with my husband and he thought it was really cheesy but I liked it. I only liked it because I read the book too, my husband didn't read the book. As for your question about what vampire trait or talent would follow to my vampire life, I think I would have a photographic memory.

Jennifer said...

I don't know, but I know what trait I would have if I was a super hero. In my dreams I can fly and its so easy to escape the bad guys. I would fly (even though there's no real bad guys in real life like in my dreams)