When I was little my big sister Shonda would always make this treat. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips on a spoon. Yum. I thought she was so cool for making it and I was cool too for eating it with her. And here are my kids...
This post is for you big sister! I'm still doing it.
clockwise:
Luke: proudly holding up his,
Lucy: looking through her hair,
Owen: yum,
Owen: yum,
Jaeger: check it out,
Savanah: Hey where is mine!



3 comments:
Luke is starting to look a lot more like Owen. I like all the new pics of the family too. Cute.
Cute! I love peanut butter, maybe I'll have to try that one.
I have a son who melts chocolate chips with peanut butter in the microwave, so it's kind of the consistency of Nutella. Yummy on crackers, toast, with a spoon . . .
Post a Comment