I have a good calender this year. I'm sure you know, some years you score on a great calendar and some years you just hang on to switch out. I like a calender that has a spot for notes at the bottom and room enough to put times and events in the square for each date. This year I have a vintage travel calender. I travel via my calender picture. Ha!
30 things for Happy June!
1-Today marks 14 days left of school.
2-I can't believe I just posted about my Calender. Funny!
3-while posting my kids Lucy, Luke and Savanah got into my Scentsy candles, popped them all out of the containers and put them in a purse. Complete with candle shavings all over the floor/table/purse/Everywhere!
4-I'm excited to add two more at home for the summer
5-No really, I'm really am excited for summer
6-Today my seedlings poked their heads out.
7- I'm gonna have Sunflowers, Hollyhocks, and a triton to plant soon!
8- Its HOT today, more happy hot days for June
9-Sprinklers
10-which means at least 3 changes of clothes per child a day (can't possibly wear something that's wet)
11-towels hanging from the deck
12-Kool Aid slushies
13-I don't know why people in Seattle don't believe in air conditioning
14-Derrick's Temple work is ready to be done! Sunday the 31st marked one yr.
15-Farmers tan. My kids are already sporting a nice one.
16-I love all the blooms.
17-A family of spider babies hatched on my deck on/in my pots. I hate spiders. My rule with spiders is...If they come into my home then I can squish them. So I let some of them live on the deck. It is connected with the house. YUCK.
18-BBQ's with friends
19-park days and picnics
20-half naked babies/kids
21-bare feet
22-dinners on the BBQ
23-Otter Pops
24-My kids excited about starting another grade.
25-Luke turns 3 this month.
26-Swimming, swimming, swimming
27-one month closer to V.A.C.A.T.I.O.N
28-summer bleached hair starting
29-bike riding, rollerblading, river wading, parking playing, sleeping in, walks
30-maybe even house hunting (fingers crossed)



1 comment:
No posts for almost a month and then WHAM 4 in the last week. You are excited for summer vacay!! :)
Post a Comment