Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Last Weeks Low Tide

Tide Pool
Man I love the discovery, explorative and excitement that the tide pools give you. My funnest thing with the tide pool is to see how far out I can get. My cousin Christa and her family made a day trip up just to see the Low Tide. We had so much fun. She has four kids Becca 14, Jacob 12, Miyah 7, and Jared 3. Her older kids are very helpful and watch for opportunities to lend a hand. Which I am so thankful for! They are good kids. Great examples for my kids. I didn't get many pictures, juggling everything I had, it was awkward to get to the camera. But we did get some good ones.

Christa and I on a huge fallen tree.

Everyone is exploring the rocks.

Owen on the same tree.

The crew. From smallest to biggest. Savanah, Luke, Jared, Lucy, Miyah, Jaeger, Owen, Jacob, and Becca. That's a lot of kids.

Apparently she likes to see how far she can go out too.

4 comments:

The Gang said...

That looks like sooo much fun. I loved going to visit my Grandma on the coast every summer. Memories! Isn't it funny just a few more kids with you and it looks like a ton more.

Darla said...

Annie,
I'm so jealous!!! How fun for the kids and for you guys!!

Blake & Melissa said...

Oh Anne--I miss the NW terribly and now I am feeling homesick. :)

lanita said...

What a neat area you guys live in with such fun things to do!

-I can't believe your kids are in school still!! Do they start later in the year or something? Craziness!

-Please tell me, when you re-read the Twilight series did you find that they really are as corny as the movie? Please tell me they aren't.

-MISS YOU! We should actually TALK to each other one of these days. Imagine that!