Sunday, May 3, 2009

Shaving

Mark today on your calendar people. Owen started shaving.
Yip that's right.
My eight in half year old boy grabbed his Dads shaver, sat down in front of the T.V. this morning and shaved this legs, belly, arms and any hair possible to shave, since he has none! He started doing the hair on his head. That's where I drew the line.
If he only knew how high maintenance shaving is.
For now, though, I need a good story for leverage. So I'm documenting this one. After church Owen told me he informed his Sunday school class that he shaved! He said his teacher, Brother Smith laughed really hard. Yeah, I bet he did!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Austin actually told me this. He said he was in the middle of the lesson and all the sudden Owen whispers to Bro. Sadler, "I shaved my legs" and they both started laughing really hard and couldn't stop.
Owen is so funny.