Thursday, October 15, 2009

A blog reader not a blogger

It seems of late I've just become a blog reader. I've got bloggers cramp. Which is funny, because all you ever write about on the blog is cute stuff the family does or whats going on with the family. How hard is it to come up with that!
Today has been a hard day to get motivated. I still have things laying around the house that don't have a "home" yet. That drives me crazy. And its now over whelming my brain to make places for them. I j..u..s..t c..a..n..'t d..o.. i..t.
I'm waiting for the cleaning mood to rush my body. When that happens watch out I do some serious cleaning and organizing but where is that mood now when I need it? I think I left it at the old house or something.

But all I want to do is dig out my sewing machine and start on the Halloween costumes. I've finally got an idea for Lucy's and I bought the felt for Savanah's. I'm ready. And. There is still time to do it.

or I should run to the scout store...

But maybe I could run to Joanne's and pick up the paint Owen needs to paint robots on his new bedroom wall. Yes, I would check out the fabric too. When I go into Joanne's I usually stay in the fabric section, never exploring the other parts of the store. Michael's on the other hand I completely explore every isle and section. Funny huh.

I could just make a list of all the things I want to get done today and just sit on the computer.
Ya that sums up my mood.

*I hope your having a better productive day than me.
*Do you ever feel this way too?

2 comments:

The Gang said...

Totally!!!! I haven't blogged since MONDAY!! And half my living room is still full of stuff not put away from the move cuz either I don't know where to put it yet or I haven't got the gumption to go through a random box I didn't pack. I feel ya Anne!! :)

Child of God said...

For about six months now. I have so many piles of things just around. Loads of boxes in the garage I still need to go through and I am moving Saturday! Blah...