Dad didn't have to work on Monday so we hung out all day with him. I got this new purse. Love it. I've been eyeing it for a while. The great thing about it is...it is big enough to hold "diaper bag" stuff. Yay!
This is them at the park. Justin, Andrew, Johnathan, Luke, Lucy, Kendall, and Owen. (not pictured was Jaeger and Savanah)
Same lunch date they also found the curtest little Salamander. These reptiles are so cute.I got to do a bike ride with my Cub Scouts on Wed for our Den meeting. Can I tell you how good my cub scouts are. No one complained, no one crashed although Owen and I almost ran into people (I guess we are the dangerous ones) and I think we all had a good time. And most important. We will do it again. Soon.
They spent time with friends (pictured below) Justin, Johnathan, Owen, and Jaeger. These set of brothers are almost the same distance apart. So big brothers are good friends same grade. Little brothers are good friends same grade.
And tonight we are having a late night activity with friends. One of our family rules is: We don't have sleep overs. So to supplement that we have late night activities. Their friends come over and get to stay late and have fun. But go home when its time to sleep.






5 comments:
What a perfect day - so much fun!
Hey, Pier One has some multi-colored polka dot plates, bowls, mugs, etc. and I thought of you. Just thought you might want to check it out. :)
P.S. What a cool new bag too!
So, interesting rule - no sleep overs. Can I ask why? It might be something we want to institute. :)
Awesome bag and we do the no sleep overs too. Ha. All the fun and minimal stress! Look at us smarties. :)
I do love the bag. So cute. And tell the boys thats an awesome fort. If I was there age I would be so into that.
It's always a party at the Redfords. Such fun!
Post a Comment