Tuesday, June 29, 2010

29 facts about the Birthday Boy!~

A few days ago a special boy turned four.
Luke is four!
Here is 29 things I love about my boy.
1-You snore. I remember having to excuse myself from RS because you were causing a disruption.
2-Have been blessed with the longest eyelashes.
3- Likes to make his family laugh by acting goofy
4-Looks good with a summer buzz
5-Doesn't like his mom to pick his nose or clean out his ears.
6-I Love it when he requests me to sing twinkle twinkle star at bedtime
7-Always wants me to scratch his arm at bedtime.
8-Out of the blue will give me hugs and kisses
9-He knows want He wants!

10-Loves his older brothers and loves to be apart of their playing
11-Loves macaroni and cheese
12-Calls his little sister "Babe"
13-Lets me pick at his peeling back (UT sun)
14- Makes funny faces when he takes pictures
15- Favorite color is orange
16-He is sensitive with a big heart
17- Is a pro on his new scooter
18-Has the funnest laugh and can make me smile
19-Gives thumbs up, knuckle punch and high fives (usually in that order)

20-He was a natural birth baby
21-wants a puppy
22-A very smart kid and catches on quickly to things
23-Can be a whipper snapper
24-Can't stand the dentist and will require to be "put out" so fillings can be done.
25-Is strong
26-some say he is the clone of this big brother
27-Loves balloons
28-He is very curious and like Curious George can be mischievous
29-I love everything about this boy. I'm thankful to be his mom! I have great joy in the tender moments Luke and I share.

1 comment:

Child of God said...

I am so glad you posted those things because now I know a little bit more about Luke. A lot more. A side I've never seen before. I love that he calls Savannah "babe" love it, love it.