Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day of School 2010

Today is the Big Day!
The First Day of School!!

What a good picture.
The girls
Lucy's very First Day of School complete with Hello Kitty shoes.

And here she is in her seat. She looked so nervous and I thought maybe she was going to cry. But, she didn't and waved goodbye. When I picked her up she told me it was "Totally Awesome"

Her teacher in the background with red hair is the same teach Jaeger had as a kindergartner. I have a special place in my heart for her. She often had to pull Jaeger from me kicking and screaming because he didn't want to go. I'm sure she was relieved to see Lucy go to class so willingly.

2 comments:

ericksonzone said...

I love it!Bunny ears and huge smiles! Classic! That's so good that Lucy didn't cry! Emma did great the first several days of First Grade, but has had some difficult morning s with some tears. She just worries so much about little things. Three in school?! How is that? Next year I'll have two and then the next four because of the twins. That will be a good year for me at home I think. :)

The Gang said...

Lucy looks so cute!! The boys too but that Lucy....awwww. Congrats Mama.