I went to Alaska. To be with my sister! Oh how I've missed her. I miss the sisterly things, sisters do together.
I wanted to be with her family. This is Jenessa. Nessa or Knaw. They call me Aunty Anne.
This heart breaker is Kaz or Kazzy Boy. This kid has BEAUTIFUL EYES! He loved me. No one was allowed to put on his shoes, only Aunty Anne. He is the best 3yr old hid-n-seek player out there. And no one says "Why?" cuter than him.

Anchorage Temple.
The view is breath taking. I was a broken record saying It's so beautiful here. There is something special about Alaska. I saw bald eagles, 3 mountain goats, tons of wild moose and the amount of daylight is something you've got to experience for yourself.
This was the coolest shop.
Newman & Janet took me on a day trip to Whittier. To which you gain access to the small fishing town through this tunnel. It gets better... the cars share this tunnel with a train. Your driving on train tracks, in a tunnel, one lane road through a mountain. It is set up kind of like the ferry. You have to pay, the cars all wait in line for the green light. There is no words to describe the feeling of being deep within a mountain knowing thousands of pounds of dirt is right above you and I'm thousand of miles away from my family. I couldn't talk much the first time. Enjoyed it much better going out.
I can't wait to go again. Did I mention we went to a Gun show, Musk Ox farm and Reindeer farm. I finally have faces to people I've heard Shonda talk about for years. Sneaked a peak at the famous fishing river, Little Su. Filled up a 44oz big gulp at least once a day. Went to all the local nursery's to fill her green house. I even saw Sarah Palin's house. I got to experience Shonda's world and that's what I set out to do. This trip filled a homesickness that has been gnawing at me, refreshed my soul, filled up my "tanks", and gave me the prospective I needed to return home. Thank you so much my Sister!
Anchorage Temple.
I can't wait to go again. Did I mention we went to a Gun show, Musk Ox farm and Reindeer farm. I finally have faces to people I've heard Shonda talk about for years. Sneaked a peak at the famous fishing river, Little Su. Filled up a 44oz big gulp at least once a day. Went to all the local nursery's to fill her green house. I even saw Sarah Palin's house. I got to experience Shonda's world and that's what I set out to do. This trip filled a homesickness that has been gnawing at me, refreshed my soul, filled up my "tanks", and gave me the prospective I needed to return home. Thank you so much my Sister!



No comments:
Post a Comment