We had a Great Memorial Weekend!

Stacey and Jeff came to visit us for three days! They are really fun people to "hang" with. Thanks guys for coming. It was great having family here. Stacey is Brad's youngest sister. This is my favorite photo of them from this weekend.

Stacey asked if I could take some family photos of them. I took them to my favorite hill.

I'm not a pro, but this one turned out so cute.

I took them to Gene Coulon Beach and as usual all my kids ended up in the water.

Here is our newest addition to the family. Her name is Betty. She is a Lab mix. We are knee deep in the process of potty
training, no biting
training, no chewing on everything
training, walking with a leash
training, and no crawling underneath the fence in the backyard
training. She
has somehow managed to turn the tables on me and is
training me for early, early morning wake up calls to go out the bathroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment