Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Utah

We made it Ut. This was my first time driving by myself. The kids did awesome. We stopped at a hotel with a pool and swam our wiggles out. Then when we got up the next morning Jaeger had a roaring fever of 101.2. Poor kid was so sick. Then half way to Ut, Luke had a bathroom accident. But other than that it was good. I'm so proud I did it. I feel more road trips in our future.

 The are really enjoying Grandpa and Grandma's house. Grandpa Glen is helping Jaeger fix the remote control car. Jaeger was driving the car down the street and drove it into the gutter. And of course couldn't get it out. So we had to get hedge trimmers to pull it out. It took us over an hour to do it. Crazy kid.
 I absolutely love this photo.
 They have a swing on their porch. Most nights we sit and talk and enjoy the sunsetting. It is so relaxing.
Easter hunt. We had a little Easter hunt here. The real one will be next week when we get home.
 Grandpa Glen, Luke and Grandma Jac
This is how Mom and Dad watched the Easter egg hunt go down. Love all the sunshine Ut is getting. We are all turning into lobsters. I've had to start caking on the sunscreen. Soaking it up and having fun.  Yay for spring break! Yay to parents who let me sleep in. Yay, to fun grandparents.

No comments: