Wednesday, March 18, 2009

sick week

Last week starting on Wednesday I've had sick kids. It has worked its way through all. Started with Owen (who is nEver sick!)he had it for four days. Then Jaeger, who only had it for one day. Luke is working on this third day. Savanah is on her second day and Lucy came down it last night.
Whoa Nelly, are you as tired as I am from reading that!!
Things I've learned this week with sick kids.
1)They are adorable!
2)Cuddling is a must! Even if someone is already on Mom's lap. Last night Luke and Savanah both fell asleep on my lap, at the same time.
3)Your never too sick to get up and watch the garbage man.
4)No matter how little of sleep you got that night, healthy kids still have to get up and get off to school.
5)watching your child sleep never gets old, even if they are 8 .
6)iCarly and Dora are a must see, when your sick according to Luke
7)Soup, sprite, crackers, soup, sprite, sprite, feel forehead, take temperature, kiss, kiss, sprite
8)Mom is exhausted!!!

2 comments:

The Gang said...

Glad it's you guys and not us!! Oh wait, it was us too! Dangit I feel for ya! It took about 3 wks to get through all of us. I'm glad I wasn't sick the same time as the kids and I wish that for you too!!!!

Child of God said...

Anne, that week alone has assured you into the celestial kingdom. That's how I feel about sick kids. I can't put it under being a mom because then I would never have another child. I have to put it under service.