We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!
Owen with his hair! Good thing you guys weren't getting ready for pictures! ;) See you in a couple days.
Love it! He is just as cute as ever--he looks just like his Dad!
Just a question. Did Brad help out with these styles? Because Brad would spend hours in front of the mirror while my friends and I watched styling his hair into similar styles with similar expressions. This is so funny, I feel like I'm 10 again!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Owen with his hair! Good thing you guys weren't getting ready for pictures! ;) See you in a couple days.
Love it! He is just as cute as ever--he looks just like his Dad!
Just a question. Did Brad help out with these styles? Because Brad would spend hours in front of the mirror while my friends and I watched styling his hair into similar styles with similar expressions. This is so funny, I feel like I'm 10 again!
Post a Comment