We survived the hottest day of summer that our city has EVER had. It reached, 105!

This girl is a fish.

"Well Hello!"
Photo by Owen

Okay so you might think we are a little ghetto here. Well it was. But we had no pool. I went to 12 different stores searching for a pool. Everyone was completely out! Thank heavens, Christa bought one in
Ellensburg for us, and personally brought it over. With no air conditioning it was painful. So we dragged out the tarp from the garage and with the natural dip in the grass we made our own swimming pool. Not very deep, but it did the trick. And you bet I was sitting right in the middle of this thing. I'd do it again if I had to.

I did mange to find a slip-in-slide.
1 comment:
I am enjoying my 80 degree temps here in Utah and don't miss the triple digits of Arizona at all! I feel for you--btdt!
Post a Comment