Want to know how much bread it takes to feed my family at lunch.
By the looks of that bread, I had a mayo spreader helper.

I've been doing pretty good at keep up with the blog. Inspired by my cousin Cindy who posted once a day all last year. I'm not committing to anything, but I'm having fun. Tonights post might be a stretch. I figure I'm going to have to take my camera with me everywhere to have enough to post about.
2 comments:
Way to go Ann! I've enjoyed seeing what's going on in your part of the world. And yes, you get to where you carry your camera as just another part of your gear that you truck around. And then Brad will get in on the fun...thinking of pictures that you could take.
I remember making sandwiches for our family when I was younger. A whole big loaf would be gone. Savannah looks so grown up. Can't wait to see her this weekend.
Post a Comment