The kids have been on Mid-Winter break this week.
I have a bazillion broken crayons. So we decided to melt them and give them a second life. We spilled one of the melted cups on the ground and all over the fridge. Thank heavens for the invention of the magic eraser, which picked up ALL OF IT. Yay! Unfortunately a T-shirt did not survive the accident. This was a learning experience. I've melted crayons and I'm not sure I'll ever do it again....maybe. I have another idea that might work better.
The girls divided them into color schemes of their choice.
And silly me forgot to take a picture of the finished project. And that explains why I would try my other idea before scratching this idea. By the end of the year I have tons of broken crayons. Melting crayons is a great solution. I want to like it...the other solution is bottom of the garbage can. So I think I'll try it one more time. I just don't want to spill again. That was crazy.
-Our family got a betta fish today. History. It's our first pet. It's rainbow colored. I hope it survives Savanah. (fingers crossed)
-We've had fun playing WipeOut on the Wii.



1 comment:
I have a story about #6 with #1's beta fish . . .
Post a Comment