Unusual? Savanah testing the boundaries in window decor.
It's official! I am in the nursery. Only the first hour. I've been substituting on and off for a while. Of all the callings I've held this is one of my favorites. When Brad was in the bishopric I'd always hint to him, nursery is where I want to be. But the time was never right.
Our actions show Heavenly Father how devoted we are to Him and His work. I think it's down right hard sometimes. But this last month I have found that when we truly make an effort to aline ourselves, and as a mother, help our family complete daily goals of spiritual growth. I have noticed His hand in our daily and hourly lives. I have felt and recognized the Spirit in my home more often. I know if we daily partake of the scriptures it will bless, protect and change us for the better. Having my family partake of the scriptures and to feel His love for us through His scriptures is special. To share these treasured actives with my family is very fulfilling and brings joy to my heart and worth all the effort I have to put in doing it. Heavenly Father will bless us when we follow the commandments.



1 comment:
Nursery is one of my favorite callings too. Enjoy it. I got released a few months ago and I still miss it. I fell in love with all the kids.
Post a Comment