Brad & Roger at pack meeting.
We've been pretty busy lately. I feel like I live at the school now a days. Christmas break officially started today. I love my kids being home. I had marked a bunch of stuff on pinterest and asked them all to pick what crafts they would like to do while on break. Owen and Jaeger looked at me like "Mom. Crafts? We don't do stinking crafts. The boys are past the craft phase, well...we'll see about that one.
Owen's school has a dinner to raise money for their camp. A group of kids did a dance for the entertainment part of dinner. They did so good. It was fun to see him interact with everyone. To picture them all grown and hanging out. I was able to get a glance of what it will be like in a couple of years. Owen turned 11. That means he is now attending scouts every Wednesday night. And it hit me that he'll be doing this for the next seven years.
The boys were invited to go sledding with their friends. They went up to the pass. They had a blast. AND Savanah cut her hair. I had it up in two little ponies and they were bugging her, so she cut them off. She has multiple "growing out" spots on her head. She doesn't have enough hair to be doing this kind of stuff with. Someday it will be all one length. Someday.
Lucy and I were having fun with the camera. She would flip her head up and I would snap snap pictures. And get crazy hair.
Brad's Mom and Dad came and covered the fireplace hole. We are making progress.



No comments:
Post a Comment