Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas!
Owen and Jaeger have done a lot of Lego movie making with the camera. This is the cast. I like the bearded man.
Off with your head!
 Lucy did one with her cheerleaders. Last week I braved the Lego store at Bellevue Square with all the kids. The kids did great. I treated them to a jamba juice. Lucy didn't want a drink so she chose a cinnamon roll. I think I can count on one hand how many times my kids have been to the mall. So it was a BIG deal. They did great. I even found the free parking lot.  These are Lucy's people from that day.
I see a new tradition happening. I trapped the boys in their room. They are downstairs by the living room with the tree and I didn't want any peaking.
 Our Santa likes this kind of beverage with his cookies.
This year I put a puzzle up. My Mom and Sister are puzzle people. I always do something during the holiday season that reminds me of them. And this was it. We had fun doing it. I think I am turning into a puzzle person. Maybe it was that I knew no one would do it if I didn't do it. But we did it.
See Santa's footprints.
I like this guy's face. Fun little smirk.


1 comment:

Jeanelle said...

I LOVE puzzles at Christmas but didn't do one this year. Invite me over next year and let's do one!! I have three really fun ones I cycle through doing every year...I'd happily share. :)