Check out Savanah's trick.
Luke can do a little better and actually touch the top of the fridge.
Can anyone guess what child of mine this is? The hair is a dead give away. He made it in class.
We are enjoying Christmas break with friends.
Savanah and Morgan are making a pretty big Lego house.
Scouts went the the Garden of lights for pack meeting. We had hot chocolate afterwards. We have done this three years in a row. Jaeger jumped in Lucy's picture. It turned out pretty cool.
Lucy and I. Last year I lost Luke for a little bit in his place. But we did good this year.
Jaeger, Caleb, Luke and Owen. This year wasn't as cold.
This dragon took 200 hrs and has 6,000 lights! And this is one display
| Here are my kids. Savanah wouldn't take a picture but I snuck her in. |
| I included this one so you could see the lights. |
| Me and my girls. Well, sort of Savanah was tired and being a pill as you can see. |



No comments:
Post a Comment