If my mother-in-law were here she would say "We ate like kings!"
Yeah our tree will be updated for next year. Justin and Mindy gave us this tree. The first year we lived at the Pitstop. Luke played with all of our ornaments. So our tree always looked a little "different". Thanks Okay, Thats what I loved about it.
We had a weird count down this year.
Dec 21st Our heater was making a funny smell. Because it's gas we didn't dare to turn it on during the night.
Dec 22nd Savanah burned the palm of her right hand, 2nd degree burns. Spent afternoon in ER room. Heater guy came and fixed the heater. Yeah!
Dec. 23 Brad and I started coming down with something
Dec. 24th Brad and I are so sick. I haven't been that sick for a while. Thank goodness I started feeling better towards bedtime.
Dec 21st Our heater was making a funny smell. Because it's gas we didn't dare to turn it on during the night.
Dec 22nd Savanah burned the palm of her right hand, 2nd degree burns. Spent afternoon in ER room. Heater guy came and fixed the heater. Yeah!
Dec. 23 Brad and I started coming down with something
Dec. 24th Brad and I are so sick. I haven't been that sick for a while. Thank goodness I started feeling better towards bedtime.
Dec. 25th CHRISTMAS. We had some extra wrapping paper so we closed off the hallway opening into the living room with wrapping paper, so the kiddos wouldn't sneak a peak. They thought that was real cool. Owen, Jaeger, Lucy sat right in the middle of the hallway facing the giant wrapping paper. I got a kick out of hearing them giggle and laugh with one another. And then watching them break threw it.
We had a good time opening presents. Savanah kept darting her head back and forth between all of us. She could sense the excitement, but didn't understand what was going on.
We didn't have Christmas dinner because we were all still feeling a little yucky.
We had a good time opening presents. Savanah kept darting her head back and forth between all of us. She could sense the excitement, but didn't understand what was going on.
We didn't have Christmas dinner because we were all still feeling a little yucky.
I really miss my extended family. Brad and I decided a long time ago that Christmas was going to be a Holiday that we just stay home and enjoy with our little family. But I do love getting together with you all and I miss you, every single one of you. I Hope your Christmas was good.



5 comments:
Anne,
We really missed you guys too. However, traveling was miserable this last week. So sorry to hear about Savannah. Love ya'll
We were out getting things set up and all ready at 5:30 in the morning on Christmas day. Emma, my five year old, hears us and calls out "Mom, is it morning time?" I wanted to just die. But we luckily got her to go back to bed. Then she woke us up at 7 am. Nice!She thought it was so cool that Santa had been here and she hadn't even heard him.
What a crack up about the footprints! What did Savanah burn her hand on? We were also sick but no pukies luckily!! So I'm guessing we will see you guys in the spring!:) It's snowing crazy here right now! Take care!
You're funny Anne! Of course I don't care if you look at my blog. If I cared if others looked, I'd go private. But of course I want everyone to look at my blog! Who doesn't. I'm a huge blog stalker myself...so I can't judge! Hehe!
I love those Santa footprints, and that's just hilarious that you forgot to hide them! Hope you guys are surviving the Winter. I don't know that I'm going to survive 3 or 4 more months of this!!!
Fun times! I loved the footprint story. Too cute. How are you guys liking the Indiana game? We got that one too, and the boys LOVE it. Shoot, I do to for that matter!
Post a Comment