I think the hardest part of this Thanksgiving was letting others do the cooking. Which I didn't do to graceful. Danget I let that lesson slip by. We were planning on staying home this Thanksgiving. At the last minute we decided we just couldn't stay home. Brad's brother, Justin was going to be in town with his kids, therefore it would make a complete Redford Family (ie; 7 siblings, 2 parents, 15 grandchildren, 5 spouses a grand total of 29)
That's a history making moment we were not about to botch that up.
I had a great time. Except for the fact I didn't get to cook. I got to visit with everyone. I took a million (91) photos to document everyone getting together, but forgot to get me in a single photo. AAARRR
I'm trying to put a side together...to conserve space so stay tuned for that. I had a great time though. I know my kids had a great time too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Anne, cute picture of Savanah! I had to change our blog address because I couldn't figure out any other way so make us ungoogleable. So our new address is
nottheonlyredfords.blogspot.com
Next year you can do all my cooking!! :):) Kim
I'm glad you got to spend Thanksgiving with family. Sounds like a riot!
Post a Comment