Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Girl Play, Girl Talk

I found the girls in Savanah's bed playing with her. No worries. Savanah's giving me the "No, worries Mom, I'm just hangin with the BIG girls".
Laura is probably gasping in horror seeing her child like this. If your wondering what their doing... They are peaking over the side to talk to Savanah. No, they didn't fall on their heads.
Yesterday in the car I had this conversation with Lucy and Cameron.
Cameron: Lucy are you going to marry Luke?
Lucy: Yeah
Anne: No, you can't marry your brother. Brothers and Sisters don't marry each other. Cameron could marry Luke or Lucy you could marry Brady.
Lucy: Cameron you can marry Luke.(giggle-giggle)
Cameron: No, I want to marry Jaeger.
Lucy: No, Jaeger is going to marry Ashlynn P., so you can't marry him, pick someone else...How about Owen?
Cameron: No, I'm going to marry my Dad.

3 comments:

Steph said...

I'm sure glad that Jaeger has chosen Ashlynn. That way you will never be able to get rid of us!

Child of God said...

I love how little girls are so innocent. Anne you are gonna have to see a photo of Melissa when she was Lucy's age, kinda scary how much they look alike.

Laura Jex said...

Too Cute! I am so glad they are such good friends! Im surprised that they didnt break the bed!!!